Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MS Trip @ The Village Coconut, Phuket

Hello! Moveandstay office just got back to normal life after a wonderful trip in Phuket.

We have a chance to inspect The Village Coconut Resort for 2 nights 3 days for free!!

Once I arrived, I can't believe I'm a lucky girl that I have a chance to stay in a luxury resort like this!!

The resort is privacy but you can reach to the city anytime you want because they have 24 hour service for a shuttle speed boat and it takes only 5 minutes between the Laem Hin Pier and resort.

The staff so kind and friendly. They give us 2 house each one have 5 bedrooms both of Double and Twin. I'm lucky again as I got a master bed with sea view room!!


For Master Bedroom, there's jacuzzi inside the room and separate bathroom.

There's a self swimming pool in front of every house. Most of the day we spend our time in swimming and in the night.... of course... pay a card :P

For the cooking lover, there's a fully equipped kitchen with completed kitchenette utensil. The barbecue also available on request.

The apartment equipped with Air-Condition, so no problem on a hottest day.

The view in the night also beautiful. You can walk around the island.




Are these information enough to make you envy? Guess.... how much?

The cost per night is 25,000 Baht. You may think it sounds expensive but if you calculate by the number of person and the quality you'll get, it's cheap!!

There is also have a small villa for a couple or honeymoon.

I'm really recommended this resort for your stay at Phuket. You will not miss your home (like me)...

More photo, go to my facebook

..Bye Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment