Thursday, April 2, 2009

My First "Cute????" Bear ^__^

Hi! I'm now enjoying in making a crochet doll.

Here's my first try
v
v
v
v

Well.... I know it looks strange and distorted.... but this is a "Polio Bear", one in the world!!

You know... there is a lot of advantage of making a crochet bear.

If your life is busy, chaos, confuse, making a crochet can make you escape from these. When making a crochet doll, you have to concentrate what you are doing, if not you will forget the number you have to crocheted. So you will think nothing when you are making a crochet doll.

You may earn some extra money. Of course, if you are skillful enough and your doll is cute enough (not like mine T_T).

It can be a present to your friends. It's a hand make products, the worth is not the price but the effort and determination that you did make it worth.

I'm not give up, you will see my second doll is Perfect!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute - he has a very big head, and small body... must be really smart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you did a great job on your first bear!
    it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll named it "Pablo Bear" to honoured Pablo Picasso... It(the Bear) is sooooooo Abstract...

    ReplyDelete