Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let me introdue myself ^__^

Hello.. Everyone

Welcome to my space..

I'm Emily, a Business Development of moveandstay.com

I created this blog coz I'd like to share my experience with Serviced Apartment. Before changed to Business Development, I've been a Sales Executive for 1 year, so I've been inspected a lot of Serviced Apartments in Bangkok. I've impressed many apartments, so I think why shouldn't I share this to everyone? That's why I created this blog. I'd also love to see Serviced Apartments in upcountry, can you ask my boss? :P

Firstly I'm writing this blog in Thai and I intend to give the information about Serviced Apartments for Thais as a few Thai people know about this kind of accommodation.

Anyway it seems not work, so I've created another blog in Thai, http://iammsemily.exteen.com/


Let me tell you that I'm not a native speaker, so if you have any comment, let me know :)


Thanks for reading ^__^



No comments:

Post a Comment